Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, June 16, 2017

Younger Squad This Season?


Hereford FC manager Peter Beadle feels that the average age of his squad will be a little bit younger than last season.

"We've tried to bring the age down." Beadle told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"We've tried to make it a more flexible squad.

"And we've tried to look at areas to make us better and stronger and we're pretty confident that we've done that so far.

"But, obviously, we won't know that until the first day of the season and it all starts for real." 

Meanwhile one of Beadle's new signings, Lance Smith, has praised his former club Evesham.

"I couldn't have asked for a better club," Smith.

"It's a really well run club and it was hard for me to leave.

"A couple of occassions I could have I opted not to.

"But I thought this time it was right for me to leave, it's the right time for a new challenge for me."