Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

New Contract for Page at Cheltenham


Adam Page pictured playing against Continental Star in October 2015
Former Hereford loanee Adam Page has signed a new one year contract with Cheltenham Town.

Page has been plagued with injuries for the past 18 months since leaving Edgar Street, and he told the Robin's official site that he wants to repay the club for their patience.

Page said: "I'm obviously delighted to be given another year to prove myself. I want to make up for the last couple of years and get back playing.

"I am very grateful to the Gaffer, Russ, the medical team and the whole club who have kept me here when they didn't need to and still believed in me, I really want to repay them now."