Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Rob Purdie Personal Training


Rob Purdie is starting a new career as a personal trainer. He told us:

As of next week I will be starting up my Personal Training. If you are looking to increase muscle mass, lose weight, get toned, improve general fitness or want to work towards a goal such as a wedding or holiday then get in touch.

It doesn't matter whether you exercise everyday or class yourself as a 'beginner', I can help you towards your goal.

Also with 15 years in professional sport I have excellent knowledge of sports based performance whether you need speed, strength, agility or power, I can help out with any specific attribute you want to improve.
I will be offering friendly home or gym based sessions so if you want to know more then contact me and we can get started.

You can contact Rob on Twitter @bobbypurdie, Facebook, or by email rjpurdie@hotmail.com