Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Public Apology From Richard McPherson


A Public Apology from Richard McPherson

I would like to make a public apology to many Bulls fans for some of the things I have written and for some things I have said over the past few months.

So, firstly, I would like to offer a humble apology to all Bulls fans who I offended by my posting on Bulls Banter. I am really sorry for the things I said.

Secondly, I also apologise to every Bulls fan who boycotted and protested about the new regime – you were right and I was wrong. I believed everything Tommy Agombar and Andy Lonsdale told the fans who still went to the games.

My only explanation is that I went to matches to support the team, who were an amazing bunch of lads, I was supporting the team not the regime.

By way of recompense for my mistakes I am willing to join HUST and volunteer my time to help get Edgar Street “Up and Running” for the new team.

Now, with Hereford FC we have a new “breath of life” for footie in Herefordshire, so, COYW lets make Hereford proud!

Thank you

Richard