Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Preedy 'Keeping Powder Dry At The Moment'


Former Hereford United director Dave Preedy spoke briefly to BN earlier this morning.

BN - How do you see things going at the moment?

DP - It changes every day, it's really hard to say.

I've kept my counsel. I've got a statement to make. I've had professional advice because of the CVA and all that's going on. I've got to be careful what I say.

The Council might be doing an enquiry into what's gone on so I've got to keep my powder very dry at the moment.

I have got a story to tell. The reasons why I stayed, the reasons why I left. It's all about timing.

BN - Another High Court hearing next Monday. What do you expect from that?

DP - I would imagine an adjournment again. The CVA hasn't been finalised. I'm a big creditor and I've had no correspondence at all so I'm waiting on that.

I've had no paperwork from Hereford United since I left. But my claim is on record.

BN - People who don't know what happened in the boardroom in the weeks before the sale to Agombar might be critical of you?

DP - I expect that. But I know why I was there and  a lot of people know why I stayed.