Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wayne Brown Hopes Fans Can Save Bulls


Former Hereford United goalkeeper Wayne Brown has said that he's very worried about the financial situation at his former club. Brown is currently goal-keeping coach at Oxford.

“When I left, Graham Turner was the chairman and he ran such a tight ship, nothing went to waste," Brown told the Oxford Mail.

“For that to turn into the way it is now in a couple of years, I can’t get my head round it. 

“I had some good times down there and it’s such a friendly club.

“The fans are great and stick by you, through thick and thin. I’m astonished.

“I’ve been speaking to a few people, who said it might get liquidated and become one a phoenix club, like Chester. 

"Hopefully, fans can do something. It’s part of the football family, nobody likes to see a club go under."