Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hereford Are Relegation Fodder Says NLP's Hammonds


Stuart Hammonds of the Non-League Paper feels it will be tough for Hereford United to stay in the Conference Premiership even if they can overcome their financial crisis.

"I know they lost (yesterday)," Hammonds told BBC Sport.

"I watched Hereford at Barnet last week and I've got to admit they look relegation fodder to me.

"I think they've scored three goals in twelve matches and they've all come from centre-halves.

"They are struggling big style.

"But we hope they don't have to go into administration and everything that follows with that.

"We hope this winding up petition that's going to heard on Monday week doesn't have a real serious implication.

"Fingers crossed for them, I hope they can pull it off both on and off the pitch.

"But based on what I've seen on the pitch they are going to struggle to stay up anyway."