Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Buxton At Home On Monday April 1st Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Didn't Expect It To Be As Hard As This Said Foyle


It can't be very easy being Hereford United manager at present. A run of four defeats, short of fit players, let alone having to tell them on occassions that they are not being paid.

However Martin Foyle feels he's in the middle year of a three year plan to put the Bulls on a better footing.

"I care so much about the club," Foyle told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"That was my job to come here and keep the club afloat.

"It was a two stroke three year plan.

"We're into the two and we've saved them thousands and thousands of pounds worth of money.

"But the football has taken a hit which I said it would do in the second year.

"Did I expect it to be as hard as this, no.

"But as I said we've got to make sure we are all together."