Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, March 28, 2013

No Offers For Bowman And Jackson


Hereford United's leading scorer, Ryan Bowman, has said that he is uncertain where he will be playing football next season.

"I hope to get offered a new contract but being off ill recently, the other strikers have come in and done well," Bowman told the Hereford Times.

"I would listen to any offers that might come in for me but I’ll just have to weigh them up and see what’s best for me. 

"Nothing has come up with any other clubs at the moment, so we will just have to wait and see."

Another of the strikers at the club, Marlon Jackson, has also spoken about his future.

"Everyone wants to play at a higher level and for me it’s the same, whether it’s with Hereford or whoever," he told the HT.

"You never know with a striker if you’re scoring goals - anything can happen.

"It depends what offers come in and if they do, it will depend on whether or not I’ve earned a contract here."