Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Like To Get Under Player's Skin says Perry


Other than the goal for Hereford and the fox element, the main talking point from Ebbsfleet yesterday was the hand-bags between Kyle Perry and Paul Lorraine which saw the latter red-carded.

The incident took place off the ball and therefore off camera.

However Five Live caught up with Perry on the way back to Hereford and asked him what had happened.

"It wasn't very pretty but we got the victory," said Perry.

"Terrible conditions but we got the job done."

Lorraine was sent off in the second half.

"It was a fore-arm smash on myself.

"The game was a bit of a rough and tumble. A lot going on. Elbows flying about the place.

"The guy lunged in and then we went face to face and he's raised his arm.

Lorraine - I'm innocent?
"The linesman saw it and got him sent off.

"The game changed from then on really because they'd pretty much had the advantage."

Perry was reminded that it wasn't the first time he had clashed swords with Lorraine.

"I wouldn't be going on a night out in Ebbsfleet.

"The last time I was there, I got his mate, once again an argy-bargy with him. He took things into his own hands and he got sent off as well.

"That's part of my game.

"I was very aware that Liam Daish (the Ebbsfleet manager) was rather hostile with me at the end of the game so I had try and stay away from him because he's a big bloke as well.

"I like to get under player's skins, I like to affect the game in whatever way I can."