Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, August 31, 2012

Foyle Expects Tough Game


Speaking to the Worcester News ahead of tomorrow's match, Martin Foyle expects Grimsby to be another tough test.

Foyle was pleased with his charges, but was looking to strengthen - bringing in Tristan Plummer earlier today:

“I am happy with the performances but you are always looking to bring fresh blood in to keep people on their toes.

“But those in the squad have done very well in the first five games and there are a lot of plusses. I haven’t got any fault at the moment but I will probably assess it after 10 matches.”

“The first two home games of the season were important for us to get the run going and put the doom and gloom of previous seasons behind us.
“We are pleased so far but are not going to let that work go to waste. I told the players Newport and Grimsby would be two tough games because I know their experience and what they are spending.

“I thought the benchmark was against Newport and there was nothing in the game. If we had bagged the penalty, it could have been different. 

“I expect it to be a very tough match against Grimsby as well.”