Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, July 30, 2012

New Back Of Shirt Sponsors


The Bulls have a new back of shirt sponsor for the next two seasons.

Bulls fan Shane Hawkins' company C2 Recruitment has moved to fill the gap left by M&M's decision to quit their backing. Shane told us:

C2 Recruitment is a company I set up 4 years ago primarily recruiting in the Retail, Sales and Office/Secretarial sectors. We operate on a nationwide basis and have offices in Shrewsbury and Birmigham. Our Retail side of the business is by far the biggest part of C2 and we work with some very large 'blue chip' retail brands both in fashion and general retail. Our company has 2 websites www.c2recruitment.com and our dedicated retail site www.retail-recruitment.co.uk

When I heard about M & M not renewing the shirt sponsorship, I made some enquiries and quickly agreed a 2 year contract with the option to extend in year 3. As a lifelong Hereford United supporter, first coming to Edgar Street in 1980, this was an extremely proud moment for me to help support the club I love. If I, coupled with the support of everyone connected with the football club, can raise the profile of C2 Recruitment and grow the business in the next 2 years then I will be in a position to financially support the club going forward which is what I want.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the chairman, the Board and people who work for the club recently and I have to say I have been really impressed. Morale is high and everybody is optimistic about the future and I hope I am not tempting fate but the good times could be coming back. I spoke with Hereford legend and my boyhood hero Chris Price on Saturday and he said it seems like a different club now to the last few years. I think he is right.

Shane has been making the regular trip down the A49 to stand on the Meadow End, but intends to move to the stands this season and start bringing his three year old son, Oscar.