Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wayne Jones leaves Aldershot

Former Hereford United physio Wayne Jones is to leave Aldershot at the end of the season. He only joined them at the start of the season.

Jones left Edgar Street for Yeovil and was replaced by Jamie Pitman who had been with Forest Green.

It is not yet known if Jones is moving to another club.

Meanwhile Bradley Hudson-Odoi has spoken out about his lack of games at Histon. The former Hereford United striker has not featured for their last 12 games.

"I got offered a contract and I wasn't happy with it," he told Cambridge News Online.

"It got sprung on me and I wanted more time to think about it, but the manager made a decision to leave me out straight away.

"I just didn't feel it was the right offer on the table for me. I gave them the offer to renegotiate, but they didn't come back to me."