Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, August 28, 2009

Collins: Trewick Is Great Guy

Ex-Bull's loanee Lee Collins has spoken highly of Bulls boss John Trewick ahead of tomorrow's match with Collins' Port Vale.

Speaking to their official site, Collins said: "I had a brilliant time at Hereford United and a couple of the boys are still there from my time at the Club. I have a lot of respect for John Trewick - he's a great guy, a fantastic coach and someone I know well. Hereford United like to play good passing football and we have to make sure we match them in every area on Saturday. I am obviously looking for a Port Vale win."

Meanwhile Kris Taylor, talking to the Sentinel, hopes for a decent reception tomorrow: "I don't feel I have anything to prove, although obviously it's nice to go back to teams you've been at and do well. I don't think I left on bad terms, so I wouldn't expect to get hammered by the supporters or anything like that. I enjoyed my time there – I did my best and won promotion. Getting relegated last season was obviously disappointing, but I gave my all – it was just a case of moving on.

"There are not many lads left from my time with the club. The way the manager (John Trewick) wants to go about the game will be similar to the way we used to play. But I don't think the team will be anything like the same as it was last year."