Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Collins loaned out

As expected, Lee Collins has left Wolves for a loan deal...with League Two Port Vale. Collins had been linked with a return to Edgar Street but opted to move to Vale Park on a six month loan.

Collins joins ex Bull John McCombe at Port Vale, and he is said to be pleased to be renewing this partnership.

"I am looking forward to it. The experience I gained while on loan at Hereford last season can do nothing but help me." said Collins, speaking to the Official Port Vale Website.

"I played in a side that won promotion and that did wonders for my confidence and I am hoping to do the same here. John McCombe and I got on well both on and off the pitch so again that will help me settle in. Defensive wise I can work well in a back four, especially with John McCombe being here as well."