Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm raring to go says Igoe

Former Hereford United defender Ryan Green has been credited with telling Sammy Igoe that the Bulls were interested in his signature.

"Ryan said to me one day that Hereford were interested me so I had a look at the table and saw that they were in a great position and thought I wouldn't mind going there," said Igoe as reported by the Worcester News.

"The next thing I know the Bristol manager (Paul Trollope) is telling me that Hereford were interested was I? So here I am. I'm raring to go.

"Hopefully having been involved in the play-offs three times and promotion twice I can help Hereford get up as well."

The 32 year old Igoe will join up with his new team-mates on Monday.