Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, July 20, 2007

McIndoe Reflects On Bulls Stint

Michael McIndoe has spoken to the official Bristol City website about his time at Edgar Street:

"I enjoyed it there and feel I did reasonably well. I had a good relationship with the fans when I was there but obviously there are some who were disappointed to see me leave.

"I don't think I've ever gone back to a club and received a good reception, but that's football. I've been back to Hereford a few times since leaving the club and I appreciate the fans who know football and welcomed me back. Hereford have got a great manager in charge in Graham Turner. He owns the club as well so he's done a terrific job over the years really. They're a progressive club who I can see going places in the next few seasons."