Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I want promotion for Kiddy says Ferrell


Andy Ferrell, the ex-Hereford United player, has been telling the Express and Star about his move to Aggborough. Whilst on loan late last season he played one game for Kidderminster and picked up an injury.

"I spoke to the physio at Hereford and said 'I'm injured'; and he just laughed at me and said that I never got injured.

"That's what's so frustrating. I'm used to getting knocks and niggles but I always just get on with it - I've never really had an injury like this since I was at Newcastle at the start of my career.

"So for it to come so soon after I joined Kidderminster was stupid.

"I had offers from three other Conference teams and very nearly signed for another club last week. I spoke to Mark himself when he was away on holiday and he said he still wanted to get something sorted.

"It was a very good offer I had from the other club but when I spoke to Mark when I left, I told him I owed him something so I'm glad to be back.

"I want to get promoted - there's no reason why a club like this shouldn't be playing in the league and fingers crossed we can do it.

"I'll settle in really quick but it's even easier seeing as though I know almost all of the lads here at the moment, I don’t have to worry about settling in.

"I know it's a good club and a professional set-up and things are being done right.

"The stadium is as good as many in League Two and why shouldn't we be up there? We'll just push on next year and see what happens.”