Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, December 23, 2006

It must be Christmas says Goalscorer Sills

After last night's game Tim Sills gave Keith Hall of BBC Hereford and Worcester his thoughts on Hereford's win.

Sills was very happy to have scored the only goal of the game.

"It must be Christmas if I've got a goal! Absolutely delighted. I'd forgotten how to celebrate a goal, hopefully I can get into the run of it.

"I score lots of goals on the training pitch - just to let everybody know. It's been a long time coming so now I can enjoy the next couple of days especially Christmas Day.

"The lads worked hard today. I thought we out-played them first half and we got a little bit of praise.

"Second half we matched them.

"Once we went one up it was a bit tin hats at the end and they were bombarding us.

"It's a tendancy (to back off) when you score a goal. But when you've got the rearguard that we've got and the work ethic throughtout the team, we were always going to be in with a good shout of defending the lead."