Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Eustace makes team of the week

John Eustace is included in this week's League Paper Team of the Week.

However he is the only Hereford United player named. Perhaps a little unfortunately, Accrington's Ian Dunbavin makes the Sinners Team after his mistake that allowed Connell to score.

Meanwhile ex-Stevenage player Anthony Elding has told the paper why he didn't want to move to Chester. There had been reports that he was to swap teams with Drewe Broughton who has moved to Elding's current club Boston.

"I don't want to move so far away on-loan. I'm base in Boston and my family are here. If the gaffer wants me to go out on-loan I will, but I'd prefer it to be more local."

Finally one of the League paper's columnists is Bob 'the Cat' Bevan, the very same gentleman who is due to speak at the Hereford United's Sportsmans dinner next Thursday.