Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, October 28, 2005

Quinn In Frame For Crawley Job

Ex-Shrews manager Jimmy Quinn is itching to get back into management, and has targeted the Crawley job as the way back in.

"If I was to be given the manager's job then I would guarantee promotion inside a couple of years. I've done it before and, in the right situation, I could certainly do it again." Quinn told the Non-League Paper.

Andy Ford, formerly of Gravesend and more recently number two at Stevenage, is also interested: "I have heard the position of first-team manager at Crawley Town is available and of course I'm interested - I would relish the challenge of managing a club of their size and potential."

The NLP also suggests Lewes' boss Steve King is also in the running.