Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Travis sold the club to me

Jon Brady has told the Non-League Paper that Simon Travis was instrumental in bringing the ex-Stevenage winger to Edgar Street.

"What attracted me to them is the way they play football and the manager Graham Turner," said Brady.

"I've heard some unbelievable things about the manager and John Trewick and it was Simon Travis who helped sell the club to me. He said I'd be a big part of things.

"Hereford play a style that suits my game and I'm really looking forward to playing for them, and winning the Conference.

"The fans at Stevenage were unbelievable and the players were brilliant, but I can't wait for the season to begin."

Graham Turner also commented about Brady's arrival at Hereford.

"When we've been short of money in the past, we've taken players other clubs didn't want, but not this time. A lot of clubs were interested in Jon, including league clubs.

"He was impressed with the way we play and that was a factor. He feels he will enjoy playing for us.

"He's a typical Aussie, a very good competitor. He's got a great will to win and I was very impressed with him when I spoke to him."